Morning Qur'an Program
Brighten Your Day
Students attending Toledo Islamic Academy have the opportunity to learn proper recitation of the Qur'an from teachers who have received ijaazah from the American Qur'an Institute. A short but impactful program, students spend 15 minutes every morning improving their recitation of the Noble Qur'an.
Students who have good attendance, engage with their teachers earn coins which they can exchange for gifts a few times each year. This keeps students engaged and excited for class!
We constantly reinforce Islamic Etiquette to ensure students are not only learning the Qur'an but are improving their behavior. For example, students pray tahayutul masjid (greeting of the masjid) upon entering the masjid. This ensures they respect the environment of the masjid.
- Educational Objective:
- Improve recitation of the Qur'an with proper tajweed
- Review a half juz' of Qur'an each semester
- Islamic etiquette and behavior
- Students: TIA students from Kindergarten to High School
- Costs: $5 per month
- Timings: Weekdays from 7:45 am - 8:00 am
- Location: Masjid Saad (North and South Building)